Powered By PinoyXpert | Customized By: PH News Update

KC Concepcion Admits to Dating a Foreigner

Saturday, June 15, 20130 comments

A few months after KC Concepcion asked for space from her French suitor Pierre-Emmanuel Plassart, she has revealed that she is now playing the field again.

“Hindi pa po ako nagdi-date exclusively,” she was quoted as saying in an article on PEP.ph. "Parang hinihintay ko na gumawa sila ng isang malaking gesture, then iku-consider ko na (I’m not yet dating anyone exclusively. I’m still waiting for them to make a grand gesture, then I’ll consider it.).”

The actress has also admitted that she is seeing another foreigner, but did not confirm if she was dating Pierre again.

“Sa akin na lang po yun,” she said, smiling. “Pero, marami po talagang nagpapakilala sa akin… I n the future, malalaman n'yo rin naman po (I’ll just keep that to myself. But there really are a lot of guys introducing themselves to me… In the future, you’ll eventually know about it.).”

When asked why she has kept mum about her love life, KC only said that isn’t ready to share anything yet.

“Kasi po, one, ayokong i-preempt. And siguro, marami na rin akong nai-share sa public at gusto ko namang ma-experience na mag-isa, bilang babae,” she answered. "At saka ko po ise-share yun kapag ready na ako at magiging boyfriend ko (Because, one, I don’t want to preempt anything. And I think I’ve already shared a lot with the public and I want to experience being single, being a girl. And I’ll share it when both I and my future boyfriend are ready.)."


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. PH News Update - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger