Powered By PinoyXpert | Customized By: PH News Update

Charice Pempengco coming out 'free as a bird'

Tuesday, May 28, 20130 comments

Charice Pempengco has reportedly come out in the open. “I feel free as a bird,” the international singing sensation proudly told her godfather, columnist Bum Tenorio, Jr.

“I’m able to express myself better now. I have come to accept the real me. I have come to love the real me. I now celebrate the real me,” said Charice, who held her 21st birthday cum “debut” party in a Calamba City resort.

Photos from the recent party show that the singer wore some boyish-looking attires instead of a dress or gown for the occasion.

Besides revealing her personal status to Tenorio, reports said the former X-Factor judge also refuted bashers’ allegations that she already is financially drained.

“Noong bata pa po ako na wala kami halos makain, may nangungutya na sa akin. Ngayon, kahit i-bash nila ako nang i-bash, nakakakain na po ako at ang pamilya ko,” Charice reportedly said. “Even if I don’t work for ten or more years, I know we can still eat.”

The rest of the night saw Charice performing several songs with a band for an apparent mini-concert just to prove that she is not yet laos (a has been).

“The only thing that is changed in me is my look, my perspective. My voice remains the same,” said Charice, who is reportedly scheduled to do several projects overseas next month including a guesting on the Ellen DeGeneres show.


Chrice Pempengco

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. PH News Update - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger